don't piss in the water (please)

RAFFLES ROW!

Previous Posts Affiliations

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Photos + Videos!

Shit... I'm the last one not to enter NS. I'm a gay. Damnit. I go too much free time so I might as well put all these photos I've got in my phone:


Boon and Kong noobing the Rubik's Cube.

And that day Arsenal won Everton 4-1. Woohoo! I LIKE.

Er, you'll get fined if you feed animals right?

Hi Muddy and Jolene.

We should thank Selwyn and Chiam for the wonderful chalet!

Boon is a role model.
(NOT!)

Boon is an artist.

Boon is a Baboon.

Selwyn is a... *no comments*

By the way, thanks again for helping me paint my uncle's house! We should help each other paint houses next time. Quite fun! Heh.


Happy Tau Pok
Have fun in army while I degen! :)


| koolketh posted at 3:03 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?