don't piss in the water (please)

RAFFLES ROW!

Previous Posts Affiliations

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

movies, songs and an un-hot ass

This morning, we had training at macritchie but i was damn tired and sleepy coz last nite i ended up watching Assualt on Precinct 13 and American Pie: The Wedding coz my com was a lil screwed so i couldn't dota...the reasib tat i am blogging now is coz my warcraft got prob so i decided to spend my time constructively...

Anyway, I encourage everyone to watch all 4 American Pie movies coz that are damn funny and you can learn a lot from those movies. So after a hard day of training, watching it is really a good way to destress.

Talking bout distressing, here are some random songs like that helps me destress...
1) This is the best day ever (My chemical romance)
2) My heroine (Silverstein)
3) All songs from The Used...like Box of sharp objects, I caught fire, Let it bleed, Listening, Bulimic, Blue and Yellow.
4) Yellow Card songs too...Ocean Avenue, Sureshot, Only one, Star struck, Gifts and curses, Miles away.
5) My eyes burn (Matchbook romance)
6) Runnning away (Hoobastank)
7) (Delta Goodrem) Lost with you, Innocent eyes
8) Hands Down (Dashboard Confessional)
9) Just the girl, Catch this wave (The Click 5)
10) Always you, Gone so young (Amber Pacific)

yay now you have 10 bands to look up on...anyway these bands are mostly emo (that's wat my fren says)...i think emo means emotional rock which is something like alternative rock.

anyway, tmr there will be a bunch of hot guys with hot bods gg sentosa...only 1 of the guys dun have hot bod coz according to a guy canoeist whose arms are too big for his body, quote "his ass is rough and not as nice as sumin's"...anyway the guy who has an un-hot ass is the noob who can't beat me at running.

shiet...think i gonna get owned at sentosa tmr...i hate consequences.


| Peter Is Nice! posted at 6:34 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?